Wednesday, November 15, 2006


This picture reminded me of one that I have seen in magazines or photography books before, where you have the couple looking off into the distance by the ocean. The great part about a picture like this, is that you can read so many things out of this photo...for example, what is the couple looking at? Do they see something that has their attention drawn so intently? Or are they contemplating life and the next move they will make together? Or are they both thinking something different as they look out onto the ocean and the horizon? The options are endless, just like the sand they stand on! Personally I really was not sure how the photo would turn out because it was so windy that day...but I am drawn into their "thoughts" everytime I view it!
Hope you enjoy this photo just as much as I have! If you get the chance to take one similar to it, I highly recommend doing so at sunset! :)
Blessings to you!

Nate Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home