Wednesday, November 01, 2006



On September 23, 2006 at Emerald Isle Beach, NC I had the honor and priveledge of being able to be the photographer for a beautiful beach wedding. This was a special moment for me for a number of reasons: 1) this was the wedding of a friend (the wife) whom I used to work with a few years ago, 2) this was my first ever time to go to a beach wedding and 3) coming in with # 2, this was my first photo shoot on the beach. So there was much joy for me to do this all around. I had the chance as well to drive a new vehicle, which I rented to drive down to the beach from my home in Wake Forest, NC. This might very well be the next vehicle I purchase whenever that time comes. I drove a 2006 red Dodge Dakota. WOW! I was well pleased with the way it handled and the gas milage was worth it as well. :)
The picture above was just after the ceremony and not long before the sun set. I was able to take a number of these type pictures.
I am still new to the blog thing at this point so this is the only picture for now, but as I grow and go, I will add more on.
Until next time...><> Enjoy your day and serve your Lord God! :)

If you want to reach me or want/need a photographer check out my work: (this is a temporary site as I build a new website),
www.nateharveyphotography.photoreflect.com Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home